Philosophy of Today

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzFyl60tbY[/youtube]

When I was sticking a needle in my arm I had determined focus to get what I wanted when I wanted. I stole, fought, manipulated and connived to get high just for today. Now, I know that is destructive behavior and I am no way suggesting that anyone participate in it.

I am just making a point about focus and determination. When getting high was on the line I would have sold my mother (yikes). Now that our goals and dreams are on the line we aren’t even willing to give it 5, 10 or 15 hours a week. We would rather work the 40 hours for 40 years DEAD plan and let the outside world (news media, losers, negative people – sometime family, etc.) disctate life to us.

Did you not know who you are and what you are capable of? Get to know me. I will introduce you to your better self!

Stayed tuned. I have to go so please leave a comment and start a revolution!

Comments

1. Lidia says:

So true Paul…so true! Just awful when you look at it that way. I love your passionate message. Awesome!

2. David DeMarco says:

Great video, Paul. Its amazing how so many of us spend our time in the past or in the future instead of focusing on today. We just need to get rid of all that noise in our head because it is just like tuning in to a TV channel that is off the air. learn from our past, plan for the future, but live for today, because today is all we got. We are not promised tomorrow. Live full out today and everyday and practice being PRESENT.Thanks for your words of inspiration, my friend. Talk to you soon!

3. Mattgeib says:

PAUL:

Enjoyed your Video,,,So True work your TAIL off Today so you can have or make a Better TOMORROW. Sadly though, as Emmerson Said Most folks would rather live lives of quite desperation.

Thanks forSharing
    Matt

4. Hi Paul,
    Thank you thank you thank you for your honesty and bravery in telling it exactly the way it is. This is a wonderful video and article on showing to others and reminding them how it is there actions that either bring them there dreams or stop them dead in their tracks. Wonderful that you can make the analogy that you did and do it for you instead of against you today. Absolutely, amazing. Thank you. Yes yes yes give us more insight. Love it. ;D
    Linda G
    plgaume@gmail.com

• Paul McGarry says:

Linda, Thanks for the kind words. I am just trying to spread the love and do my part as a servant of the universe. Stay tuned. Thanks again! Paul

5. Robin Vidovich says:

Thanks for the video Paul. Nothing like being present in the day and showing up for YOUR life. Hope to talk with you soon my friend.

6. Hey Paul
    Thanks for sharing your story. That takes a ton of courage. You are so right.

7. Laura says:

Paul,

Thanks for your brave message. You are truly an inspiration.

Laura

• Paul McGarry says:

Thanks Laura. I am just trying to keep it real and be open to sharing my story and help people open up and share what their knowledge and wisdom.

8. Paul,

You are on it again brother. Great message and very well put.

Hey make up your bed man (smiling)

9. Treasa W. says:

Hi Paul, I salute you. It takes a lot of courage and strength for anybody to say those things.